Wednesday, February 27

SiCk Day Clothes

I was walking around my house today in socks, a granny skirt, a scarf, and my hair bundled on top on my head kinda like a unicorn...I am sick today. There are so many crazy combos that I have worn on my sick days...it's like I lose all sense of fashion (even more so) on days like today.

One time I was lying in bed, and found some old butterfly wings from Halloween...did I wear those babies around the kitchen?
You bet I did.

I get so lacksidasical, dizzy and feverish. And no one questions it, because you're sick. It's like a free pass to look kinda crazy.
One time my roommate did question the beanie with tassles, but when I gave her my, "I've been in the house all day, and I don't feel good" face, she knew what time it was.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I am sorry, but granny skirts are sexy as long as you call them something else! And beanies with tassels? Those are fun and cheery for everyday wear. I have one in my arsenal.

nicholei said...

HI!!! i love you!

Anonymous said...

I think you should start wearing fairy wings on a regular basis...especially when riding the bus.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Aleta! Hi Aleta.