Tuesday, July 29

Today is...

My Birthday!!!
Maybe it's an unspoken rule, that you have to create a new blog post on your birthday, I dunno?
Either way here I am posting...so far I have had a really great 28th biRRFFday!! My friends and family are so amazing, I got the best morning phone calls from my mom, grandpa, dad and Barry! Hmm, what else, I also now own the movie, 'Bella', thanks to Nicholei, who gave me my present early! I kinda freaked out when I opened it, that movie is beautiful! There's more good stuff that I don't have time to write about, but in short, it's been allll love! 28 feels sooo good, like I massage or a good stretch. It's not as much drama as some people think...I feel nice and "even", just like my age! :p.

2 comments:

nicholei said...

I hope you had an amazing birthday! I'm sorry I couldn't celebrate it with you on your actual day but .. really - you should be celebrating ALL week!

myooks said...

happy bday again! are you using your google reader yet??