Tuesday, April 22

being...


Being myself, no matter how strange, silly, creative, complex, or composed...is even sweeter when I can be who I am with amazing friends who accept me and love me as I am.

They don't make me feel out of place, they keep me grounded.

They don't stress me out, they make me laugh.

They dont think I'm crazy if I start dancing in public, they dance with me.

They don't get annoyed if I say something stupid, they make me feel secure and appreciated.

Thanks for being there and I love you...(those people who do that thing in my life!).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I am impressed, I'm sure during your life your parents have stated or stressed; always be true to yourself. In identifying the simple things of life on what role your friends "true friends" will take in sharing your goofey times, you have just realized the most important thing there is to life (my opinion) and that is "JUST BEING YOU", and yes that's the most precious thing about you is you alway knew who you were with or without fallacies. I live by the statement of "I'M JUST ME".
Love always!
MUFFIN MAN.

nicholei said...

What happened to the first picture? Being accepted for you are is a wonderful feeling and I have a hunch that not too many people are blessed with that. =)

The Wife of a MD said...

love you beautiful sister / woman / human / being. :)

Anonymous said...

Good reminder!
With love,
Aleta

Anonymous said...

I think the same thing about you...and I KNOW I'm a little odd, so that says something about us...right? (About our acceptance of each other, not our oddness...lol...ok, maybe that too.)

myooks said...

it's truly a blessing to have friends who accept you as you are.