Wednesday, May 14

feeling full of faith


So yesterday I received the best news, the organization that I work for, that I love, believe in: The Good Foot Performing Arts Organization...woop woop, has just become a 501c(3) Non Profit Organization under Allied Arts! Maymay, my friend and one of the founders of The Good Foot told me Tuesday morning and I started to cry, I was so happy and thankful. This is something we have all been praying for and believing for and here we are. whew. It feels amazing. That's all.

7 comments:

Suggs said...

That's awesome, congrats! I really like the logo too, so props to whoever designed that.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm leaving this comment in Anonymous, because its going to take to long to login. haha. its James..I miss you! you need to come to Korea. anyway, I like the logo. its cool. who designed it?

i miss everyone back home. I'm coming home for leave though!

www.myspace.com/aznxjames

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=589719778

tia* said...

The logo was designed by Milton aka Ohmega Watts!
*crazy talented he is - Yoda* :)

Unknown said...

yes, God is good, His mercy endures forever.

Nice blog spot by the way.

Thanks for all you do.

Louie.

Anonymous said...

Yes, God is good, His mercy endures forever, nice blog Tia. Thanks for all you do.

Louie.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations are in order. So, congrats. I looked at their website. What a great fit for you. And I, like James, like the logo.

nicholei said...

UpdATE!!!!!
............please =)